MariaDB 5.1.50 Release Notes
Release date: 09 Sep 2010
In most respects MariaDB will work exactly as MySQL: all commands, interfaces, libraries and APIs that exist in MySQL also exist in MariaDB.
Includes MySQL 5.1.50
Includes XtraDB 5.1.49-12
We have included XtraDB from Percona Server 5.1.49-12 in this version of MariaDB.
- MySQL Bug #32426 & Bug #571200 FederatedX corrupt ORDER BY with TEXT
- Bug #616253 Crash in _ma_bitmap_set_full_page_bits on Aria recovery
- Bug #612894 Some aggregate functions (such as MIN MAX) work incorrectly in subqueries after getting NULL value
- Bug #605798 RQG: Table corruption after Maria engine recovery - "Wrong data in bitmap"
- Bug #613418 (M)aria recovery failure: ma_key_recover.c:981: _ma_apply_redo_index: Assertion `check_page_length == page_length' failed