MariaDB Connector/ODBC 3.0.9 Release Notes
Release date: 3 May 2019
This is a Stable (GA) release of MariaDB Connector/ODBC 3.0.
MariaDB Connector/ODBC 3.0.9 is built on top of MariaDB Connector/C v.3.0.9.
Please note: This is the final release in the MariaDB Connector/ODBC 3.0 series. It will be replaced by the Connector/ODBC 3.1 series, which goes stable in its next release.
- ODBC-211 - Wrong precision for decimal(1,0) field
- ODBC-225 - Excel does not show the list of tables
- ODBC-245 - SQLTables returns current DB tables if CatalogName is NULL
- ODBC-246 - SQLTables ShemaName parameter is not processed
- ODBC-238 - Add parameter that corresponds to MYSQL_OPT_SSL_ENFORCE
- ODBC-239 - Switch from deprecated mysql_options to mysql_optionsv
- ODBC-232 - SQLGetData would crash, if application unbinded result buffers after execution
- ODBC-228 - Add parameter that corresponds to MARIADB_OPT_TLS_VERSION
- ODBC-229 - Add parameters that correspond to MYSQL_READ_DEFAULT_FILE
- ODBC-234 - SQLGetTypeInfo does not work with sql_mode='Oracle'
- ODBC-231 - ODBC Error 0000 in SSIS with longtext
- ODBC-219 - Stored procedures fail with error "Prepared statement not a cursor-specification"
- ODBC-216 - SQLColAttribute and SQL_DESC_FIXED_PREC_SCALE returns wrong value for BigInt
- ODBC-213 - SQL_DESC_PARAMETER_TYPE descriptor field should be SQLSMALLINT
For a complete list of every change made in this release, with links to detailed information on each push, see the changelog.
Be notified of new MariaDB Server releases automatically by subscribing to the MariaDB Foundation community announce 'at' mariadb.org announcement list (this is a low traffic, announce-only list). MariaDB Corporation customers will be notified for all new releases, security issues and critical bug fixes for all MariaDB Corporation products thanks to the Notification Services.
MariaDB may already be included in your favorite OS distribution. More information can be found on the Distributions which Include MariaDB page.