Changes and Improvements in MariaDB Connector/C 3.2
MariaDB Connector/C 3.2 is the current major development version. MariaDB Connector/C 3.1 is stable and feature-complete, so major new features to be developed are going into 3.2.
- MDEV-19237: Do not resend prepared statement metadata unnecessarily
- CONC-508: Added support for passwords > 255 characters
- LOAD DATA LOCAL is now supported in binary protocol
- Updated/extended cipher suite list for Schannel TLS module
- CONC-433: Added support for certificate revocation list in GnuTLS module
- CONC-547: Changed default character set from latin1 to utf8mb4
- CONC-533: Added support for non blocking calls using binary protocol
- CONC-509: mysql_get_client_* api functions now return Connector version
- The connection plugin "aurora" was removed
- Default character set is now utf8mb4
- Character set utf8 will be mapped to utf8mb3
- Added support for MSVC asan
Content reproduced on this site is the property of its respective owners, and this content is not reviewed in advance by MariaDB. The views, information and opinions expressed by this content do not necessarily represent those of MariaDB or any other party.