MariaDB Connector/J 1.3.6 Release Notes
Release date: 29 Feb 2016
MariaDB Connector/J 1.3.6 is a Stable (GA) release.
For a description of MariaDB Connector/J see the About MariaDB Connector/J page
For a list of all changes made in this release, with links to detailed information on each push, see the changelog.
This version is a bugfix release.
Notable changes and additions
- CONJ-252 : Correction of charset parameter on Statement.setCharacterStream() and setClob
- CONJ-253 : Protocol encoding correction for binary field
- CONJ-254 : Correction of error in boolean when using scala anorm string interpolation
- CONJ-255 : getBoolean() improvement (for field not normally considered as boolean). TinyInt value >= 2 are now considered as true.
- CONJ-257 : Server preparedStatement now used even for query without parameters.
- CONJ-258 : multithreading correction on possible race condition on statement.close()
Be notified of new MariaDB Server releases automatically by subscribing to the MariaDB Foundation community announce 'at' lists.mariadb.org announcement list (this is a low traffic, announce-only list). MariaDB plc customers will be notified for all new releases, security issues and critical bug fixes for all MariaDB plc products thanks to the Notification Services.
MariaDB may already be included in your favorite OS distribution. More information can be found on the Distributions which Include MariaDB page.