MariaDB Connector/Python 1.1.2 GA Release Notes
Release date: 27 Jun 2022
This is a stable release of the MariaDB Connector/Python.
For a description of this library see the MariaDB Connector/Python documentation .
MariaDB Connector/Python enables python programs to access MariaDB and MySQL databases, using an API which is compliant with the Python DB API 2.0 (PEP-249). It is written in C and uses MariaDB Connector/C client library for client server communication.
- CONPY-194: Support for INSERT RETURNING in executemany() method.
- Removed utf8 part of internal parser and use binary objects for parameter substitution
- CONPY-205: Fixed inconsistent exceptions:
- All parameter exceptions are returned as ProgrammingError
- A dictionary now might contain more keys than specified in SQL statement
- Fixed memory leak when using decimal parameters
- CONPY-201: Fixed build issues with Python 3.11 beta
MariaDB Connector/Python 1.1.2 can be obtained from central python repository:
$ pip3 install mariadb
or to upgrade to the most recent version
$ pip3 install --upgrade mariadb
For a list of changes made in this release, with links to detailed information on each push, see the changelog.