Release date: 7 Apr 2017
For the highlights of this release, see the release notes.
The revision number links will take you to the revision's page on GitHub. On GitHub you can view more details of the revision and view diffs of the code modified in that revision.
- Revision #2c5a9a0
2017-04-05 15:40:38 +0200
- Fix of the error in computation of returned ParameterValuePtr in SQLParamData on 64bit linux.
- Revision #0d1fdac
2017-04-04 23:25:13 +0200
- Cherry-picking from 3.0 - fixed (not) closing of MYSQL_STMT handles, and optimized some exessive close/init of them. Fix of possible memory leak in case of preparing of a multistatement query, and not executing it.
- Revision #817ec5e
2017-04-03 21:14:05 +0200
- To mitigate ODBC limitations causing ODBC-83, added support of hour_to_minute/second interval types. It allows to insert/fetch time values > 23:59:59(or < -23:59:59)
- Revision #d94541b
2017-03-17 21:28:22 +0100
- [ODBC-90] Fix and the testcase. We inserted default values for ignored columns. In case of the timestamp that is a function, and that does not work with prepared statements. The patch does not include ignored columns in the query. Also it fixes SQLCopyDesc - InternalBuffer pointers are not copied, since that can cause them to be freed twice.
- Revision #939c888
2017-03-11 23:18:25 +0100
- Fix and tests for ODBC-62. Export from MS Access did not work mainly because we returned wrong values in CREATE_PARAMS column of the SQLGetTypeInfo, and that caused MS Access to generate bad CREATE TABLE queries.
- Revision #3a77b1a
2017-03-08 00:50:33 +0100
- Removed last traces of 'def' catalog. Still were in some catalog funcions
- Revision #b0e0d7c
2017-03-06 02:02:27 +0100
- [ODBC-73]Fix and testcase. The connector relied on the field's BINARY_FLAG flag to establish the fact whether the field it binary or not. But that flag would be set if any binary collation is selected for any char field. And that is not right. The patch is changing that to check only, if field's charset is binary charset(63)
- Revision #168ea7b
2017-03-03 20:34:50 +0100
- Version bump -> 2.0.14 Added charset conversion processing for WCHAR in SQLGetData
- Revision #3f3ec84
2017-03-03 00:37:35 +0100
- [ODBC-72] Fix and testcase. Fixing the case, when while getting WCHAR data in parts, surrogate pair gets divided into different chunks, i.e first SQLWCHAR of the pair falls on the end of buffer.
- Revision #8c998ae
2017-03-01 01:00:22 +0100
- Fixes and testcases more around ODBC-70 AND ODBC-83 - connector now checks if date/time are valid ODBC date/time, and returns errors, if they are not. Fixed bug in SQLSetStmtAttr - SQL_ATTR_ROW_OPERATION_PTR and SQL_ATTR_ROW_STATUS_PTR were setting fields in wrong descriptors. Fixed many things around row status, return code for rowset fetch.
- Revision #677f3c9
2017-02-25 21:35:38 +0100
- Fix building ODBC connector on OSX/macOS (#13)
- Revision #bf947c0
2017-02-25 18:05:45 +0100
- [ODBC-71] Fix and testcase for the problems causing issue and around. These include: errors in SQLCopyDesc, that could cause a crash, support of missing (odbc2) info types(SQL_POS_OPERATIONS, SQL_STATIC_SENSITIVITY, SQL_LOCK_TYPES, SQL_SCROLL_CONCURRENCY), support of SQL_DESC_SEARCHABLE and SQL_DESC_SCHEMA_NAME thru SQLColAttribute.
- Revision #6ccf03c
2017-02-23 12:03:57 +0100
- Setting Connection->mariadb to NULL, after mysql_close'ing it. Reportedly that helps to avoid certain problems in some applications.
- Revision #8d85958
2017-02-23 00:46:41 +0100
- Added locks around all mysql_stmt_init, since they modify list inside MYSQL structure.
- Revision #06b5e6a
2017-02-22 15:21:06 +0100
- [ODBC-69] Fix and testcase - charset name is case-insensitive now
- Revision #4d2c342
2017-02-22 00:19:12 +0100
- [ODBC-84] The fix ant the testcase. SQLGetTypeInfo returned SQL_ERROR for SQL_WCHAR and other wchar types.
- Revision #f185440
2017-02-21 16:49:20 +0100
- [ODBC-78] Fix and testcase. Besides described in the report case, the fix also take care of fixed length types - specs say also to return SQL_NO_DATA for subsequent calls of SQLGetData for such columns. Also had to introduce some changes, since the fix affected SQLSetPos, that calls same function to get values required to construct queries, and (fix affected) some tests.
- Revision #4fe4e64
2017-02-02 07:36:02 +0100
- [ODBC-77] Fix and the testcase. Connector did not recognize ANALYZE TABLE as query returning result. SImilar error fixed for EXPLAIN.
- Revision #3de37aa
2017-01-31 00:19:25 +0100
- [ODBC-74] Fix and testcase. The problem was in errors in query parsing, while splitting the batch to single statements. The patch also fixes other parsing errors with comments and quotes in a query.
- Revision #572bdb1
2016-10-27 19:44:59 +0200
- Fix and testcase for the ODBC-57. The problem was in MS Access adding parenthesis around each SELECT in the UNION. And the function determining query type wasn't ready for that. Now it skips query string characters till first alpha.