MariaDB Connector/J 2.7.0 Release Notes
Release date: 25 Sep 2020
MariaDB Connector/J 2.7.0 is a Stable (GA) release.
NOTE: MariaDB Connector/J 2.7.0 is fully compatible with the latest release of version 2.6. Further maintenance releases will not be provided for version 2.6.
For an overview of MariaDB Connector/J see the About MariaDB Connector/J page
- CONJ-810 normalization of resultset getDate/getTime of timestamp field.
- CONJ-812 DatabaseMetadata.getBestRowIdentifier and getMaxProcedureNameLength correction
- CONJ-816 Table with primary key with DEFAULT function can be inserted for 10.5 servers
- CONJ-820 MySQLPreparedStatement.setObject can now handle java.lang.Character type
- CONJ-828 new option `ensureSocketState` to ensure protocol state
- CONJ-829 Option to cache callablestatement is now disabled by default
- CONJ-814 Small possible improvement of getCrossReference, getExportedKeys and getImportedKey
- CONJ-825 XAResource.isSameRM implementation
- CONJ-805 maxFieldSize string truncation occurs on bytes length, not character length
- CONJ-807 Correcting possible Get Access Denied error if using multiple classloader
- CONJ-813 setConfiguration not being called on classes that extend ConfigurableSocketFactory
- CONJ-817 Switched position of REMARKS and PROCEDURE_TYPE in the getProcedures result
- CONJ-830 connector now throw a better error if SSL is mandatory and server doesn't support SSL
For a complete list of changes made in MariaDB Connector/J 2.7.0, with links to detailed information on each push, see the changelog.