MariaDB Connector/J 2.7.3 Release Notes
Release date: 12 May 2021
MariaDB Connector/J 2.7.3 is a Stable (GA) release.
For an overview of MariaDB Connector/J see the About MariaDB Connector/J page
- CONJ-883 using unix socket, hostname is not mandatory anymore
- CONJ-619 Multiple batch update fails after LOAD DATA LOCAL INFILE
- CONJ-854 LOAD XML INFILE breaks when using LOCAL
- CONJ-855 throwing more specific exception for updatable result-set that can not be updated by ResultSet
- CONJ-857 Avoid using mysql.proc table
- CONJ-864 includeThreadDumpInDeadlockExceptions always includes the thread dump, even when it is not a deadlock exception
- CONJ-866 long binary parsing improvement
- CONJ-871 OSGi: Missing Import-Package in Connector/J bundle (javax.sql.rowset.serial)
- CONJ-878 option serverSslCert file location
- CONJ-880 metadata query performance correction
- CONJ-858 Properties.put with object that differ from String supported even if use is not recommended
- CONJ-861 executeBatch must not clear last parameter value.
For a complete list of changes made in MariaDB Connector/J 2.7.3, with links to detailed information on each push, see the changelog.