MariaDB Connector/J 3.0.1 Release Notes
Release date: 11 Aug 2021
MariaDB Connector/J 3.0.1 is a Beta (Beta) release.
Do not use beta releases in production!
NOTE: MariaDB Connector/J 3.0.1 is fully compatible with the latest release of version 2.7. Further maintenance releases will not be provided for version 2.7 after MariaDB Connector/J 3.0 becomes stable (GA).
For an overview of MariaDB Connector/J see the About MariaDB Connector/J page
See https://mariadb.com/kb/en/mariadb-connector-j-300-release-notes/ for 3.0 release. with the following fixes :
- CONJ-879 Provide JPMS module descriptor
- CONJ-880 metadata query performance correction
- CONJ-884 MariaDbPoolDataSource leaks connections when the mariadb server restarts
- CONJ-885 org.mariadb.jdbc.internal.util.pool.Pool swallows SQLException during addConnection
- CONJ-891 getImportedKeys with null catalog restrict result to current database
- CONJ-894 Adding useMysqlMetadata for 2.7 compatibility
For a complete list of changes made in MariaDB Connector/J 3.0.1, with links to detailed information on each push, see the changelog.