MariaDB Connector/J 3.0.4 Release Notes
Release date: 25 Mar 2022
MariaDB Connector/J 3.0.4 is a Stable (GA) release.
For an overview of MariaDB Connector/J see the About MariaDB Connector/J page
- `CONJ-921` DatabaseMetadata#getTables throws a syntax error if a NULL value is used for tableNamePattern
- `CONJ-922` A DECIMAL overflow for long/int/short is not throwing an exception
- `CONJ-924` A NULL value returned for a column can result in java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Unexpected data type NULL
- `CONJ-926` The authentication is restricted to the methods 'mysql_native_password,client_ed25519,auth_gssapi_client' instead of allowing all supported methods, if the option restrictedAuth is not set (default NULL).
- `CONJ-923` 32 bit value returned instead of a 64 bit value for generated id / updated rows
- `CONJ-933` When the load-balancing HA mode is used a host is not used anymore after a connection failed, even if a connection would be possible again.
- `CONJ-935` Connection.getMetaData() returns values of type MariaDbClob instead of the expected type String
- `CONJ-937` metadata.getColumnTypeName() returns the values with a wrong types
- `CONJ-934` A connection fails if the password is set before the username for MariaDbDataSource
- `CONJ-932` The login packet has non-standard length information for the attributes, which can result in issues when using wireshark.
- `CONJ-945` When using failover the definition of retriesAllDown is ignored when trying to reconnect
- `CONJ-940` Updates of rows is not possible for storage engines which do not provide the metadata information for primary columns
Install and Upgrade
- `CONJ-925` missing OSGI metadata is missing
For a complete list of changes made in MariaDB Connector/J 3.0.4, with links to detailed information on each push, see the changelog.