MariaDB Connector/Node.js 2.0.0 Release Notes
Release date: 25 Sep 2018
MariaDB Connector/Node.js 2.0.0 is an Alpha release.
For an overview of MariaDB Connector/Node.js see the About MariaDB Connector/Node.js page
- CONJS-42 : check other connections in pool when an unexpected connection error occur
- CONJS-44 : Create option to permit setting Object to one prepareStatement parameter
- CONJS-43 : Callback API is missing
- CONJS-39 : support geometric GeoJSON structure format
- CONJS-24 : new option "sessionVariables" to permit setting session variable at connection
- connection.end() immediate resolution on socket QUIT packet send.
- improve documentation and set Promise API documentation to a dedicated page.
- change pool implementation to permit node 6 compatibility (removal of async await)
Be notified of new MariaDB Server, Galera Cluster and Connector releases automatically by subscribing to the MariaDB Foundation community announce 'at' mariadb.org announcement list (this is a low traffic, announce-only list). MariaDB Corporation customers will be notified for all new releases, security issues and critical bug fixes for all MariaDB Corporation products thanks to the Notification Services.
MariaDB may already be included in your favorite OS distribution. More information can be found on the Distributions which Include MariaDB page.