MariaDB Connector/Node.js 2.3.0 Release Notes
Release date: 20 Mar 2020
MariaDB Connector/Node.js 2.3.0 is a Stable (GA) release.
For an overview of MariaDB Connector/Node.js see the About MariaDB Connector/Node.js page
2.3.0 has been deprecated to 2.3.1: changing new connection option `timeout` to `queryTimeout` to avoid any confusion.
- CONJS-127 - Resultset with same identifier skip data. Now an error will be thrown.
- CONJS-126 - permit setting session query timeout per option
- CONJS-124 - Force connection.escapeId to emit backtick #101
- CONJS-123 - exporting SqlError class to permit instanceOf checks #100
- CONJS-122 - fix undefined localTz with timezone: 'Z' issue #92
- CONJS-121 - Connection.escapeId must always quote value to permit reserved words
- appveyor testing server version upgrade
- better debug logging trace format
- correct ssl test
For a complete list of changes made in this release, with links to detailed information on each push, see the changelog.
Be notified of new MariaDB Server releases automatically by subscribing to the MariaDB Foundation community announce 'at' mariadb.org announcement list (this is a low traffic, announce-only list). MariaDB Corporation customers will be notified for all new releases, security issues and critical bug fixes for all MariaDB Corporation products thanks to the Notification Services.
MariaDB may already be included in your favorite OS distribution. More information can be found on the Distributions which Include MariaDB page.