MariaDB Connector/ODBC 3.1.20 Release Notes
Note: This page describes features in the source repository for MariaDB Connector/ODBC. There are currently no official packages or binaries available for download which contain the version of the driver described here. If you want to try out any of the new features described here you will need to get and compile the code yourself.
This is a Stable (GA) release of MariaDB Connector/ODBC 3.1.
MariaDB Connector/ODBC 3.1.20 is built on top of MariaDB Connector/C v.3.3.8.
- ODBC-394 - Transaction Isolataion with 11.1.1 server
- ODBC-395 - Tansaction Isolation Level is not applied if set before connect
- ODBC-399 - Executable Comment Syntax which results in empty command gives 'You have an error in your SQL syntax'
- ODBC-401 - SQLCancel won't work in case of encrypted connection, and in some other cases
- ODBC-403 - Unknown system variable 'STATEMENT'
- ODBC-402 - Add support of MADB_OPT_FLAG_NO_BIGINT option. Some classic applications do not support SQLBIGINT option. This option makes the column that normally would be of SQLBIGINT type to look like it is of SQLINTEGER type
For a complete list of every change made in this release, with links to detailed information on each push, see the changelog.
Be notified of new MariaDB Server releases automatically by subscribing to the MariaDB Foundation community announce 'at' lists.mariadb.org announcement list (this is a low traffic, announce-only list). MariaDB plc customers will be notified for all new releases, security issues and critical bug fixes for all MariaDB plc products thanks to the Notification Services.
MariaDB may already be included in your favorite OS distribution. More information can be found on the Distributions which Include MariaDB page.