MariaDB Connector/ODBC 3.1.12 Release Notes
Release date: 21 Apr 2021
This is a Stable (GA) release of MariaDB Connector/ODBC 3.1.
MariaDB Connector/ODBC 3.1.12 is built on top of MariaDB Connector/C v.3.1.12.
- Authentication plugins are now all compiled in on Windows(enabled by ODBC-243)
- ODBC-305 - Incorrect insert values for datatype decimal
- ODBC-308 - Various issues with SQL_NUMERIC type conversions
- ODBC-309 - Type Conversion Warnings are not returned after execution
- ODBC-310 - Connector would connect to the socket if SERVER is specified as localhost on Linux
For a complete list of every change made in this release, with links to detailed information on each push, see the changelog.
Be notified of new MariaDB Server releases automatically by subscribing to the MariaDB Foundation community announce 'at' mariadb.org announcement list (this is a low traffic, announce-only list). MariaDB Corporation customers will be notified for all new releases, security issues and critical bug fixes for all MariaDB Corporation products thanks to the Notification Services.
MariaDB may already be included in your favorite OS distribution. More information can be found on the Distributions which Include MariaDB page.