Release date: 22 Apr 2017
Updates and fixes in this version
- This release is a bug-fix release.
- Codership changes:
- The Galera library used by MariaDB Galera Cluster and included in the MariaDB repositories is currently at version 25.3.19.
- As per the MariaDB Deprecation Policy, this will be the last release of MariaDB Galera Cluster 5.5 for Ubuntu 12.04 LTS "Precise" and Mint 13 LTS "Maya"
- Fixes for the following security vulnerabilities:
See the MariaDB 5.5.55 Release Notes for more information on fixes in this version.
- Running MariaDB Galera Cluster 5.5 and 10.0 nodes in a cluster is not supported (MDEV-6257)
- This version of MariaDB Galera Cluster supports
wsrepAPI v25 which means MariaDB Galera Cluster can be used with either a 25.2.x or 25.3.x