MariaDB 10.4.29 Release Notes
Download Release Notes Changelog Overview of 10.4
Alternate download from mariadb.org
Release date: 10 May 2023
MariaDB 10.4 is a previous stable series of MariaDB, maintained until June 2024. It is an evolution of MariaDB 10.3 with several entirely new features not found anywhere else and with backported and reimplemented features from MySQL.
MariaDB 10.4.29 is a Stable (GA) release.
For an overview of MariaDB 10.4 see the What is MariaDB 10.4? page.
Thanks, and enjoy MariaDB!
- Crash on ROLLBACK in a ROW_FORMAT=COMPRESSED table (MDEV-30882)
- UNIQUE USING HASH accepts duplicate entries for tricky collations (MDEV-30034)
- rec_get_offsets() is not optimal (MDEV-30567)
- mariadb-backup doesn't utilise innodb-undo-log-directory (if specified as a relative path) during copy-back operation (MDEV-28187)
- mariabackup issues error messages during InnoDB tablespaces export on partial backup preparing (MDEV-29050)
- mariadb-backup does not copy Aria logs if aria_log_dir_path is used (MDEV-30968)
- Fixed a deadlock on parallel slave involving full image Write event on the sequence engine (MDEV-29621)
- Fixed an attempted out-of-order binlogging error on slave involving ALTER on the sequence engine (MDEV-31077)
- Corrected non-versioned master to versioned slave replication on no-unique attribute table (MDEV-30430)
- Mended encrypted binlog master to error out to gtid-mode slave when master could not decrypt a binlog file (MDEV-28798)
- Refined optimistic parallel slave to error-exit without any hang (MDEV-30780)
Docker Official Images
- Add replication setup to containers contributed by Md Sahil (MDEV-29762)
- Fixes for the following security vulnerabilities:
For a complete list of changes made in MariaDB 10.4.29, with links to detailed information on each push, see the changelog.
For a full list of contributors to MariaDB 10.4.29, see the MariaDB Foundation release announcement.
Be notified of new MariaDB Server releases automatically by subscribing to the MariaDB Foundation community announce 'at' mariadb.org announcement list (this is a low traffic, announce-only list). MariaDB Corporation customers will be notified for all new releases, security issues and critical bug fixes for all MariaDB Corporation products thanks to the Notification Services.
MariaDB may already be included in your favorite OS distribution. More information can be found on the Distributions which Include MariaDB page.