MariaDB 10.4.11 Release Notes
Note that this version contains an issue that disabled all events created by a server with a different server_id. See MDEV-21758 for details.
Release date: 11 Dec 2019
MariaDB 10.4 is the current stable series of MariaDB. It is an evolution of MariaDB 10.3 with several entirely new features not found anywhere else and with backported and reimplemented features from MySQL.
Thanks, and enjoy MariaDB!
- MDEV-13492: SEC_E_INVALID_TOKEN when server sends large message during SSL handshake
- MDEV-18310: Aria engine: Undo phase failed from incremental backup
- MDEV-20949: Stop issuing '
row size' error on DML
- MDEV-20832: Don't print "
row size too large" warnings in error log if
- MDEV-21024: Remove redundant writes to the redo log
- MDEV-21069: Crash on
DROP TABLEif the data file is corrupted
- some cleanup of AIO code, to better report errors
- MDEV-20611: MRR scan over partitioned InnoDB table produces "
Out of memory" error
- MDEV-21088: Table cannot be loaded after instant
- MDEV-21045: heap-use-after-poison in
ADD PRIMARY KEYafter instant
- MDEV-21172: Memory leak after failed
ADD PRIMARY KEY
trx_undo_seg_free()is never redo-logged
- MDEV-20190: Instant operation fails when add column and collation change on non-indexed column
- MDEV-21044: Wrong result when using a smaller size for sort buffer
- MDEV-20611: MRR scan over partitioned InnoDB table produces "Out of memory" error
- MDEV-20407: mysqld got
- MDEV-20707: Missing memory barrier in parallel replication error handler in
- MDEV-18929: 2nd execution of SP does not detect
- MDEV-21011: Table corruption reported for versioned partitioned table after
- Packages for Fedora 31 have been added in this release
- As per the MariaDB Deprecation Policy, this will be the last release of MariaDB 10.4 for Fedora 29
Be notified of new MariaDB Server releases automatically by subscribing to the MariaDB Foundation community announce 'at' mariadb.org announcement list (this is a low traffic, announce-only list). MariaDB Corporation customers will be notified for all new releases, security issues and critical bug fixes for all MariaDB Corporation products thanks to the Notification Services.
MariaDB may already be included in your favorite OS distribution. More information can be found on the Distributions which Include MariaDB page.