MariaDB 5.1.39 Changelog
Release date: 15 Nov 2009
Generally: MariaDB-5.1.39 Beta is based on MySQL-5.1.39, but has these additional changes and bug fixes.
- Includes MySQL 5.1.39 (check MySQL release notes for details of changes since MySQL 5.1.38)
- Includes XtraDB 1.0.3-8 (check XtraDB release notes for details of changes since XtraDB 1.0.3-6)
- RPMs for Centos 5 now available.
- Includes FederatedX as replacement for old Federated storage engine.
- Test suite speedups.
- Binary tarballs now build on Ubuntu Hardy, so now depends on glibc 2.7 rather than 2.9 and so should work on more systems.
- Some (still not all) compiler warnings eliminated.
- Bug #443014 Too many 'skipped' messages in mysql-test-run
Content reproduced on this site is the property of its respective owners, and this content is not reviewed in advance by MariaDB. The views, information and opinions expressed by this content do not necessarily represent those of MariaDB or any other party.