MariaDB 5.1.41 Changelog
Release date: 13 Jan 2010
See the MariaDB 5.1.41 Release Notes for the highlights of this release.
- Includes MySQL 5.1.41
- Includes XtraDB 1.0.4-8
- Includes PBXT 1.0.09f RC3
- Includes FederatedX
- Fixed typos of
- Added page fault counters for SHOW PROFILE on Windows.
- Fixed bug where one connection didn't see newly committed data from another connection.
- Safety change to ensure read/black trees (used with heap tables) works on 64
bit setups where
ulong <> size_t
- Don't retry test cases by default
- Fixed bug where we could (under unlikely error conditions) access not initialized variable
- Added error handling for my_seek() & my_tell() failures
- Fixed Bug #485443
--with-fast-mutexesand without safe mutexes (debug build) maria do not builds
- Added 'mariadb_SERVER' as extra config group for MariaDB embedded server
- Apply the strict aliasing patch from http://lists.mysql.com/commits/89843
- Remove compiler warnings (Including some warnings from -Wstrict-aliasing)
- Don't use static link by default (in compile-pentium) as some new systems don't have all static libraries available
- Change type for functions in plugin.h:str_mysql_ftparser_param() to const
unsigned char and string lengths to size_t.
- One effect of the above change is that one needs to include mysql_global.h or define size_t before including plugin.h
- This fixes a case where mysql_client_test failed with newer gcc that enables strict-aliasing by default
- Added protection around usage of thd->mysys_var (May be changed to 0 by scheduler)
- Fix for MySQL Bug #48357 SHOW BINLOG EVENTS: Wrong offset or I/O error
- Removed some not needed casts
- Change plugin.h to be 'binary compatible' with old versions
- Added mysql_ft_size_t typedef to plugin.h to make it trivial to change string lengths to size_t on next ABI change
- Protect stack->keywords with THR_LOCK_dbug
- This solves a core dump in MariaDB when one sets the GLOBAL.DEBUG variable in mysql-test-run when other threads are checking the keyword list
- Fixed MySQL Bug #49474 Replication from 4.0 to 5.1 broken
- Changed -1 row number in some warnings to 0 (-1 doesn't make sense as a row number and when doing insert / load data, first row is 1, so 0 is free to use)
- Fixed MySQL Bug #47017 rpl_timezone fails on PB-2 with mismatch error
- Fixed coredump in sql_plugin.cc:intern_plugin_lock() on mysqld start with PBXT
- Ensure that mysql_get_server_version() also works if there is a non numerical prefix before the version number
- Applied patch from Alexander Barkov to fix some problems with Croatian character set and LIKE queries
- Fix for PBXT running inside embedded server (Bug #439889). Also some
small fixes to make the PBXT testsuite work in
- Add DB_TYPE_AUTOASSIGN as a better name for DB_TYPE_UNKNOWN, which is what plugins should generally use.
- Fixed bug in my_uuid() that caused failures on hpux and ia64
- Fixed bug in tc.log recovery code that caused crash_commit_before to sometimes crash.
- OpenSolaris 5.11-x86 now compiles (tested with 32 bit)
- Add BUILD/compile-bintar, which builds MariaDB with correct options for a binary tarball release.
- Various test suite fixes and improvements.
Content reproduced on this site is the property of its respective owners, and this content is not reviewed in advance by MariaDB. The views, information and opinions expressed by this content do not necessarily represent those of MariaDB or any other party.