MariaDB 5.1.67 Changelog
Release date: 30 Jan 2013
For the highlights of this release, see the release notes.
The revision number links will take you to the revision's page on Launchpad. On Launchpad you can view more details of the revision and view diffs of the code modified in that revision.
- Revision #3180 Fri 2013-01-25 14:29:46 +0100
- Revision #3179 Fri 2013-01-25 12:26:35 +0100
- Revision #3178 [merge]
Mon 2013-01-21 13:48:34 -0800
- Revision #3176.1.1
Mon 2013-01-21 11:47:45 -0800
- Fixed bug MDEV-4063 (bug #56927). This bug could result in returning 0 for the expressions of the form <aggregate_function>(distinct field) when the system variable max_heap_table_size was set to a small enough number. It happened because the method Unique::walk() did not support the case when more than one pass was needed to merge the trees of distinct values saved in an external file.
- Backported a fix in grant_lowercase.test from mariadb 5.5.
- Revision #3177
Mon 2013-01-21 10:52:39 +0100
- MDEV-4029 SELECT on information_schema using a subquery locks up the information_schema table due to incorrect mutexes handling
- Early evaluation of subqueries in the WHERE conditions on I_S.*_STATUS tables, otherwise the subquery on this same table will try to acquire LOCK_status twice.
- Revision #3176 [merge]
Wed 2013-01-09 23:51:51 +0100
- mysql-5.1.67 merge
- Revision #3175
Tue 2012-12-04 17:08:02 +0100
- proactive s/strmov/strnmov/ in sql_acl.cc and related test cases
- Revision #3174
Fri 2012-12-21 15:17:26 +0100
- Support VS2012. Exclude compiler-defined symbols from being exported by mysqld.exe
- Revision #3173
Thu 2012-12-06 00:37:06 +0100
- MDEV-3918: myisamchk bogus error for files larger than 4GB.
- The failure is caused by failing stat() call . C Runtime function stat() uses old struct with 32bit st_size member, and since Visual Studio 2010 , it returns an error on st_size overflow (i.e on files larger than 4GB)
- Fix replaces stat() by my_stat(), the later is backed by 64bit-able stat64().