MariaDB 5.1.49 Changelog
Download | Release Notes | Changelog | Overview of 5.1
Release date: 09 Aug 2010
For the highlights of this release, see the release notes.
The revision number links will take you to the revision's page on Launchpad. On Launchpad you can view more details of the revision and view diffs of the code modified in that revision.
- Revision #2895 Ensure that xtradb & InnoDB plugin compiles if valgrind is installed but not valgrind debug libraries
- Revision #2894 This patch fixes Bug #613408 Memory corruption with (M)aria storage engine and virtual columns in MariaDB 5.2 Fixed compiler warnings Disabled some tests that doesn't work on windows (uses shell tools or strange characters)
- Revision #2893 Fix build failure on windows
- Revision #2892 Fix for Bug #614265 Crash in _ma_unpin_all_pages / _ma_search on DELETE with Aria search engine Fixed compiler warnings
- Revision #2891 Fixed wrong AC_INIT
- Revision #2890 Fixed timing issue in test suite
- Revision #2889 [merge] Merge of 5.1-release
- Revision #2888
- Fix for Bug #602604: RQG: ma_blockrec.c:6187: _ma_apply_redo_insert_row_head_or_tail: Assertion `0' failed on Maria engine recovery
- More DBUG_PRINT (to simplify future debugging)
- Aria: Added STATE_IN_REPAIR, which is set on start of repair. This allows us to see if 'crashed' flag was set intentionally.
- Aria: Some trivial speedup optimization
- Aria: Better warning if table was marked crashed by unfinnished repair
- Revision #2887 force the generation of mysqlmanager.map file
- Revision #2886 restore the unintentinally broken ABI
- Revision #2885 Fixed wrong error message from federatedx (which could lead to assert in DBUG code)
- Revision #2884
mysql client: Ignore
--commentsat start of command line. This allows one to more easily run mysqltest tests trough the command line. Fixed bug: Bug #603026 RQG: pagecache_read: Assertion `pageno < ((1ULL) << 40)' on OPTIMIZE TABLE of a Maria table
- Revision #2883 Add 64 bit packages to the pack script. 32 bit is still the default
- Revision #2882 Fix Bug #600744
- Revision #2881 bug Bug #578117 - Wrong usage of mutex LOCK_sync and LOCK_active in XA redone locking in TC_LOG_MMAP::log_xid
- Revision #2880 Remove the file libmysqld.exp from the installer
- Revision #2879 Hardcode the build path for the installer temporarily
- Revision #2878 Fix cpack run
- Revision #2877 Install MariaDB as a service with the installer
- Revision #2876 Install MTR and SQL-bench with CPack and NSIS
- Revision #2875 Install the files for the embedded server
- Revision #2874 Install the storage engine plugins
- Revision #2873 Fix a loop and install more script files. Renames the perlscripts component to scripts, since it now also has sql scripts.
- Revision #2872 Fix installing the localized error messages with cpack
- Revision #2871 Implement an NSIS based installer
- Revision #2870 Fixed trival bug introduced in last patch (buffer was not extended)
- Revision #2869
Fixes for Opensolaris (to get buildbot green)
- Fixed memory leaks in mysqldump
- Fixed printf of NULL which caused crashes on OpenSolaris when using
- Fixed realloc() problem that caused out of memory when running mysqldump.test on OpenSolaris
- Revision #2868 Fixed compiler warnings
- Revision #2867 Don't flush pinned pages in checkpoint (fix for my last push)
- Revision #2866 [merge]
- Revision #2864.1.3 mysqltest: use setenv, not putenv, to make gcov happy. (backport from MySQL)
- Revision #2864.1.2 Remove a warning on Windows. There is no CMakeLists.txt in the unittest examples dir
- Revision #2864.1.1
Fixed some bugs in the Maria storage engine
- Changed default recovery mode from OFF to NORMAL to get automatic repair of not properly closed tables.
- Fixed a rase condition when two threads calls external_lock and thr_lock() in different order. When this happend the transaction that called external lock first and thr_lock() last did not see see the rows from the other transaction, even if if it had to wait in thr_lock() for other to complete.
- Fixed that one can run maria_chk on an automatcally recovered tables without warnings about too small transaction id
- Don't give warning that crashed table could not be repaired if repair was disabled (and thus not run)
- Fixed a error result from flush_key_cache() which caused a DBUG_ASSERT() when one was using concurrent reads on non transactional tables that was updated.
- Revision #2865
mtr: when applying @opt_extra_mysqld_opt for
--help, filter out
--binlog-format- it makes mysqld to fail without
--log-bin, and we don't need either anyway for
- Revision #2864 ugly-ugly. $with_plugin_innobase was hard-coded in configure.in in
- Revision #2863
fixed for mysql-test-run to
- fully support
- uniformly support all loadable plugins, no need to hard-code every new plugin in mtr
- autodetect MTR_VS_CONFIG on windows
- fully support
- Revision #2862 allow federated and innodb_plugin to be built
- Revision #2861 fix questionable UNIV_EXPECT's in the xtradb that confused old gcc.
- Revision #2860 [merge] Automerge MariaDB 5.1.47 release into main.
Content reproduced on this site is the property of its respective owners, and this content is not reviewed in advance by MariaDB. The views, information and opinions expressed by this content do not necessarily represent those of MariaDB or any other party.