MariaDB 5.1.42 Changelog
Release date: 01 Feb 2010
See the MariaDB 5.1.42 Release Notes for the highlights of this release.
MariaDB-5.1.42 is based on MySQL-5.1.42, and in addition to the changes listed in previous changelogs it includes the following changes and bug fixes:
- Includes MySQL 5.1.42
- Includes XtraDB 1.0.6-9
- Includes PBXT 1.0.09f RC3
- Includes FederatedX
- Added page fault counters for SHOW PROFILE on Windows.
- Fixed bug where one connection didn't see newly committed data from another connection.
- Fix multiple test suite failures in Buildbot due to races in the test cases or missing server features not properly checked.
- Make test case deterministic by replacing sleep with include/wait_condition.inc
- Move test from main.trigger to main.trigger_notembedded, as it now depends on INFORMATION_SCHEMA.PROCESSLIST (rather than sleeps) to synchronise.
- Fixed bug where mysqlbinlog hold up multiple connections to MySQL when using mysqlbinlog -R file1 file2 ...
- Merged patch from Percona to get proper fix for compilation issue of srv0srv.c on Solaris
- Fixed compile errors on windows.
- Fixed that we use same flags when testing for assembler as by makefiles.
- Fixed bug in locking by triggers found by test case when compiling without query cache.
- Fixed xtradb/handler/ha_innodb.cc to call explain_filename()
- Removed not needed test file (that caused embedded server to fail).
- Fix for XtraDB 9: missing DBUG_RETURN.
- Fix crashes by taking kernel mutex when calling srv_table_reserve_slot() during thread startup.
- Apply to XtraDB MySQL/build-in innodb patches for MySQL Bug #49032 and MySQL Bug #47720.
- Fix freed-twice error in XtraDB (from InnoDB plugin 1.0.6).
- Fixed race condition when innobase_shutdown_for_mysql() was called before parser was initialized (as it's initialized on first usage).
- Fixes for some randomly occuring test failures in Buildbot.
- Fix for Bug #509795: Result of reverse_lookup("localhost") is system dependent. Therefore we disable the result of it.
- [SECURITY] yaSSL cert info buffer overflow fix. Fixes CVE-2009-4484.
- Fix Windows test failures in binlog tests in certain time zones. Thanks to Alex Budovski for helping with this.
- Fixed some compiler warnings and errors in test suite and compiler warnings from OpenSolaris build.
- Add support in bintar build script for OpenSolaris.
- When compiling with debug, don't clear buffer in 'net_clear()' - This allows
us to easier find bugs in the protocol and also get repeatable test failures
in test cases where someone forgot to do
- Changed version number from RC to stable
- Fixed bug in Yassle to get correct error messages in case of errors
- Provide better error messages in case of SSL connect failure
- Updated out-of-date SSL certificates to fix failing mysql-test-system (certificates now active for 10 years)
- Fixed bug in query_cache that could cause asserts and hangs in DEBUG builds.
- Fixed bug where one connection did not see changes done by another connection.
- Fix for MySQL Bug #31173: mysqlslap.exe crashes if called without any parameters
- Fix Windows build of embedded server (forgotten dependency).