MariaDB 10.1.44 Release Notes
Release date: 28 Jan 2020
MariaDB 10.1 is a previous stable series of MariaDB. It is an evolution of MariaDB 10.0 with several entirely new features not found anywhere else and with backported and reimplemented features from MySQL 5.6 and 5.7.
Thanks, and enjoy MariaDB!
- Innodb updated to 5.6.47
- XtraDB updated to 5.6.46-86.2
- TokuDB updated to 5.6.46-86.2
- MDEV-21337: fix aligned_malloc()
- MDEV-21343: Threadpool/Unix- wait_begin() function does not wake/create threa ds, when it should
- Bug#29630767: Use of uninitialized value in libmysql (client.cc function run_plugin_auth)
- MDEV-18046: Crashes caused by random values to the offset option of SHOW BINLOG EVENT offset command
- MDEV-19376: Semisync Master could crash when it executed RESET MASTER and a replica reconnects using GTID protocol
- Fixes for the following security vulnerabilities:
A file format compatibility bug that was introduced in MariaDB 10.1.0 was fixed in MariaDB 10.1.21.
Using page_compression or non-default innodb_page_size created files that were incompatible with MariaDB 10.0 or MySQL 5.6. MariaDB 10.1.21 and higher will convert affected files from earlier MariaDB 10.1 releases to a compatible format.
This prevents a downgrade to earlier MariaDB 10.1 versions.
See the commit for details.
Be notified of new MariaDB Server releases automatically by subscribing to the MariaDB Foundation community announce 'at' mariadb.org announcement list (this is a low traffic, announce-only list). MariaDB Corporation customers will be notified for all new releases, security issues and critical bug fixes for all MariaDB Corporation products thanks to the Notification Services.
MariaDB may already be included in your favorite OS distribution. More information can be found on the Distributions which Include MariaDB page.