MariaDB Connector/Node.js 2.1.4 Changelog
Release date: 2 Dec 2019
For the highlights of this release, see the release notes.
The revision number links will take you to the revision's page on GitHub. On GitHub you can view more details of the revision and view diffs of the code modified in that revision.
- Revision #f533435 bump 2.1.4 version
- Revision #a898213 [misc] bump dependencies
- Revision #c6ba3d7 bump dependencies
- Revision #8ed05f7 [misc] eslint format update
- Revision #af6befa [CONJS-112] use pool reset only for corrected COM_RESET_CONNECTION
- Revision #34b3bbd [CONJS-111] missing pool event definition
Be notified of new MariaDB Server, Galera Cluster and Connector releases automatically by subscribing to the MariaDB Foundation community announce 'at' mariadb.org announcement list (this is a low traffic, announce-only list). MariaDB Corporation customers will be notified for all new releases, security issues and critical bug fixes for all MariaDB Corporation products thanks to the Notification Services.
MariaDB may already be included in your favorite OS distribution. More information can be found on the Distributions which Include MariaDB page.