MariaDB Connector/Node.js 2.5.6 Changelog
Download Release Notes Changelog Connector/Node.js Overview
Release date: 17 Feb 2022
For the highlights of this release, see the release notes.
The revision number links will take you to the revision's page on GitHub. On GitHub you can view more details of the revision and view diffs of the code modified in that revision.
- Revision #42e503f bump 2.5.6
- Revision #f0cd822 misc - test reliability improvement
- Revision #d4fc232 misc - test reliability improvement
- Revision #61598b3 misc - update documentation with for-await-of use #189
- Revision #3d60840 misc - stored procedure tests async
- Revision #77c01fd misc - documentation improvement indicating that connection.release() is async
- Revision #c8eb320 misc - correct character_set_client unexpect error parsing OK_Packet #177
- Revision #d17378a misc - ensure test reliability
- Revision #16d45cd CONJS-183 - change default connection timeout value to 1000ms
- Revision #5d0930a misc 20 Oct 2021- ensuring test stream close
- Revision #1ace562 CONJS-181 - fix local infile file name validation for windows #183
- Revision #0e5c6ce Merge branch 'typescript_fix_missing_event' into develop
- Revision #76cb6a8 - fix missing event handler #186
- Revision #0ec7eea Updating documentation and README examples using mostly async/await
- Revision #3784453 adding 10.7 test to travis
- Revision #ff38dc0 Merge tag '2.5.5' into develop
Content reproduced on this site is the property of its respective owners, and this content is not reviewed in advance by MariaDB. The views, information and opinions expressed by this content do not necessarily represent those of MariaDB or any other party.