MariaDB Node.js Connector 2.5.6 now available
Posted on 2月 17, 2022 by Daniel Bartholomew
MariaDB is pleased to announce the immediate availability of the MariaDB Connector/Node.js 2.5.6 GA release.
MariaDB Connector/Node.js 2.5.6 is a Stable (GA) release.
Notable changes in this release include:
- The default connectTimeout value has changed from 10000 (10 seconds) to 1000 (1 second).
Issues fixed in this release include:
- On Windows, when LOAD DATA LOCAL INFILE is executed, the file name validation does not handle escaped characters.
- In previous releases, loading data from a file named with escaped characters results in an error
- The default connectTimeout value may not be optimal for production environments and causes misleading error messages when used with connection pools.
- When the connection character set is set to an unsupported value, the connector does not raise an exception.
See the release notes page for more details and visit mariadb.com/downloads/connectors/connectors-data-access/nodejs-connector/ to download.