MariaDB Node.js Connector 3.1.0 now available
Posted on 2月 15, 2023 by Daniel Bartholomew
MariaDB is pleased to announce the immediate availability of the MariaDB Connector/Node.js 3.1.0 GA release.
MariaDB Connector/Node.js 3.1.0 is a Stable (GA) release.
Notable changes in this release include:
- Time Zone Conversions: Instead of performing time zone conversions locally, MariaDB Connector/Node.js can set the session value of the time_zone system variable, which allows the remote server to handle time zone conversions
- Performance Improvements have been implemented for the internal result-set metadata and prepared statement parsers and for the execution of command packets that have a known size
- Result-set Metadata: The meta property of result-set objects can be non-enumerable
- TypeScript Improvements: With TypeScript, the batch(), execute(), and query() methods have been internally defined to have type assertions, so that applications can assign the return values without defining type assertion at the application level
- Prepared Statement Cache: The prepared statement cache is more resilient at handling cases where a prepared statement has already been closed
See the release notes page for more details and visit mariadb.com/downloads/connectors/connectors-data-access/nodejs-connector/ to download.