MariaDB is pleased to announce the immediate availability of the MariaDB Connector/R2DBC 1.1.3 GA release.
MariaDB Connector/R2DBC 1.1.3
MariaDB Connector/R2DBC 1.1.3 is a Stable (GA) release.
Notable changes in this release include:
- To support the R2DBC 1.0.0 specification, the following implementation has been added or changed:
- Result.getRowsUpdated() now returns Mono<Long>. Prior to this release, Result.getRowsUpdated() returned Mono<Integer>
- The default Netty hostname verifier is now used. Prior to this release, a custom hostname verifier was used.
- Add SSL Tunnel mode:
- New sslMode option tunnel (or TUNNEL) enables use of a preexisting SSL tunnel
- New option sslContextBuilderCustomizer supports customizing SSL Context Builder
See the Connector/R2DBC 1.1.3 release notes page for details and visit mariadb.com/downloads/connectors/connectors-data-access/r2dbc-connector/ to download.