MariaDB 10.3.18 Release Notes
Release date: 11 Sep 2019
MariaDB 10.3 is the previous stable series of MariaDB, and an evolution of MariaDB 10.2 with several entirely new features not found anywhere else and with backported and reimplemented features from MySQL.
For an overview of MariaDB Server 10.3 see the What is MariaDB 10.3? page.
Thanks, and enjoy MariaDB!
- Connect updated to Connect 1.06.0010
- MDEV-20066: This bug could cause a table to become corrupt if a column was added instantly
- MDEV-15326: A race condition in InnoDB transaction commit that affects record locking was fixed
- MDEV-17187: Table doesn't exist in engine after ALTER of FOREIGN KEY
- MDEV-20301: InnoDB's MVCC has
- MDEV-18128: Simplify .ibd file creation
- MDEV-20060: Failing assertion:
srv_log_file_size <= 512ULL << 30while preparing backup
- MDEV-20247: Replication hangs with "preparing" and never starts
- MDEV-17614: Remove unnecessary locking for
INSERT...ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE
- MDEV-20311: row_ins_step accesses uninitialized memory
- MDEV-19947: Repositories for RHEL 8 ppc64le added
Be notified of new MariaDB Server, Galera Cluster and Connector releases automatically by subscribing to the MariaDB Foundation community announce 'at' mariadb.org announcement list (this is a low traffic, announce-only list). MariaDB Corporation customers will be notified for all new releases, security issues and critical bug fixes for all MariaDB Corporation products thanks to the Notification Services.
MariaDB may already be included in your favorite OS distribution. More information can be found on the Distributions which Include MariaDB page.