MariaDB 10.3.22 Release Notes
Release date: 28 Jan 2020
MariaDB 10.3 is the previous stable series of MariaDB, and an evolution of MariaDB 10.2 with several entirely new features not found anywhere else and with backported and reimplemented features from MySQL.
For an overview of MariaDB Server 10.3 see the What is MariaDB 10.3? page.
Thanks, and enjoy MariaDB!
- MDEV-21337: fix aligned_malloc()
- MDEV-21343: Threadpool/Unix- wait_begin() function does not wake/create threa ds, when it should
- Bug#29630767 - Use of uninitialized value in libmysql (client.cc function run_plugin_auth)
- As per the MariaDB Deprecation Policy, this will be the last release of MariaDB 10.3 for Ubuntu 19.04 Disco
- MDEV-21255: Deadlock of parallel slave and mariabackup (with failed log copy thread)
- MDEV-20950: Reduce size of record offsets
- MDEV-19176: Reduce the memory usage during recovery
- MDEV-21429: TRUNCATE and OPTIMIZE are being refused due to "row size too large"
- MDEV-21500: Server hang when using simulated AIO
- MDEV-21509: Possible hang during purge of history, or rollback
- MDEV-21511: Wrong estimate of affected BLOB columns in update
- MDEV-21512: InnoDB may hang due to SPATIAL INDEX
- MDEV-21513: Avoid some crashes in ALTER TABLE...IMPORT TABLESPACE
- MDEV-18865: Assertion `t->first->versioned_by_id()' failed in innodb_prepare_commit_versioned
- MDEV-14183: aria_pack segfaults in compress_maria_file
- MDEV-21318: Wrong results with window functions and implicit grouping
- MDEV-16579: Wrong result of query using DISTINCT COUNT(*) OVER (*)
- MDEV-21383: Possible range plan is not used under certain conditions
- MDEV-18046: Crashes caused by random values to the offset option of SHOW BINLOG EVENT offset command
- MDEV-19376: Semisync Master could crash when it executed RESET MASTER and a replica reconnects using GTID protocol
Be notified of new MariaDB Server, Galera Cluster and Connector releases automatically by subscribing to the MariaDB Foundation community announce 'at' mariadb.org announcement list (this is a low traffic, announce-only list). MariaDB Corporation customers will be notified for all new releases, security issues and critical bug fixes for all MariaDB Corporation products thanks to the Notification Services.
MariaDB may already be included in your favorite OS distribution. More information can be found on the Distributions which Include MariaDB page.