MaxScale 23.02 Contents
About MariaDB MaxScale
- MariaDB MaxScale Installation Guide
- Building MariaDB MaxScale from Source Code
- Configuration Guide
Upgrading MariaDB MaxScale
- Upgrading MariaDB MaxScale from 22.08 to 23.02
- Upgrading MariaDB MaxScale from 6 to 22.08
- Upgrading MariaDB MaxScale from 2.5 to 6
- Upgrading MariaDB MaxScale from 2.4 to 2.5
- Upgrading MariaDB MaxScale from 2.3 to 2.4
- Upgrading MariaDB MaxScale from 2.2 to 2.3
- Upgrading MariaDB MaxScale from 2.1 to 2.2
- Upgrading MariaDB MaxScale from 2.0 to 2.1
- Upgrading MariaDB MaxScale from 1.4 to 2.0
The main tutorial for MariaDB MaxScale consist of setting up MariaDB MaxScale for the environment you are using with either a connection-based or a read/write-based configuration.
These tutorials are for specific use cases and module combinations.
- Administration Tutorial
- Avro Router Tutorial
- Connection Routing Tutorial
- Filter Tutorial
- MariaDB Monitor Failover Tutorial
- Read Write Splitting Tutorial
- Simple Schema Sharding Tutorial
- Xpand Monitor Tutorial
- Xpand Usage Tutorial
Here are tutorials on monitoring and managing MariaDB MaxScale in cluster environments.
The routing module is the core of a MariaDB MaxScale service. The router documentation contains all module specific configuration options and detailed explanations of their use.
- Read Connection Router
- Read Write Split
Here are detailed documents about the filters MariaDB MaxScale offers. They contain configuration guides and example use cases. Before reading these, you should have read the filter tutorial so that you know how they work and how to configure them.
- Binlog Filter
- Comment Filter
- Consistent Critical Read Filter
- Hint Filter
- Masking Filter
- Maxrows Filter
- Named Server Filter
- Query Log All
- Regex Filter
- Rewrite Filter
- Tee Filter
- Throttle Filter
- Top N Filter
- Transaction Performance Monitoring Filter
Common options for all monitor modules.
Module specific documentation.
Documentation for MaxScale protocol modules.
The MaxScale CDC Connector provides a C++ API for consuming data from a CDC system.
A short description of the authentication module type can be found in the Authentication Modules document.