MariaDB is seeking a highly motivated IT Governance Risk Compliance Analyst with a passion for bringing together business and technology partners by implementing effective/measurable GRC processes. This role will report to the Head of Security and will work with cross-functional teams and external parties to support various aspects of the organization’s nascent GRC program. This role will play a critical part in establishing policies to support GDPR, CCPA, HIPAA, PCI, and ISO 27001 certification initiatives.
- Plan, create, and execute compliance programs surrounding GDPR, CCPA, HIPAA, PCI, ISO 27001
- Draft policy documents with supporting procedures in support of compliance programs
- Build training to increase awareness of governance, risk and compliance issues, and industry-leading practices
- Drive security and compliance improvements through process adjustments and feedback from stakeholders
- Maintain knowledge resources (internal and externally published) including policies and audit reports
- Perform and complete vendor security questionnaires in support of pre-Sales activities
- Two years of GRC experience with a strong understanding of how to design and execute compliance activities
- Excellent written communication and time management abilities
- Specific experience designing or executing GDPR compliance activities
- Project Management (planning, status reporting, issue resolution, risk mitigation)
- Program Management (using frameworks, establishing policies and controls for compliance requirements)
- Consummate Self-starter and independently self-directed to completely define an entire GRC effort
- Comfort working with a globally dispersed team relying heavily on communication/collaboration tools
- BA/BS college degree or equivalent industry certifications CISSP or CISA
- Audit or GRC experience from professional consulting companies or “big four” audit organizations
- Experience managing a project with JIRA Portfolio or similar organization-wide planning tool
- Knowledge of Salesforce and IaaS cloud providers (AWS, GCP) and how they impact GRC efforts
- Experience with some additional compliance frameworks: SOC2, HIPAA, PCI, ISO, etc.
Redwood City, CA or Remote
What’s in it for you?
Impact the world of technology by pushing the boundaries of technology and business models, working at MariaDB. Be part of a game-changing organization that encourages outside-the-box thinking and empowerment, and truly shaping the future of the software industry. You’ll be collaborating with high-caliber colleagues around the world, offering unparalleled learning and growth opportunities. We provide a very competitive compensation package, 25 days paid annual leave (plus holidays), medical/dental/vision insurance, stock options, 401(k), a massive degree of flexibility and freedom, and more.
How To Apply
If you are interested in this position, please submit your application along with a resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. MariaDB does not sponsor work visas or relocation.