The conference season has begun for us here at MariaDB. It seems like the almost all linux and MySQL shows are in the next four months. This is the time of year that we get to collect those airline points, have our beds made for us, eat out a few times a day and put on a few pounds! I have been practicing for this all year. Check out our Events Section to see all of our upcoming events.
We love going to these shows and events as it gives us an opportunity to meet with new MySQL and MariaDB users, as well as to reconnect with those that we see only a few times per year. Our team has some exceptional knowledge when it comes to MySQL/MariaDB and all the bits around it (best practices around high availability, making big data work, scaling made easy/easier and performance tuning…) and we have talks/sessions at most of the events that we attend where we can share this knowledge.
Wow, event season is here again. It seems like it we have just gotten our travel bags unpacked and it is time to go again. Where will we see you next?
- SCALE13X Feb 19-22nd This is a show that we just can’t miss. This great event has been growing every year, and continues to deliver an outstanding speaker lineup while keeping the cost to attend down. This year we have two talks. One by Max, on Advanced Query Routing and Proxying with MaxScale, and Colin Charles talks about MySQL in the Hosted Cloud. We will also have a booth in the exhibit hall so make sure you come by and visit. There is a discount code “MARIA”, which provides a 40% discount on registration, available as well
- Percona Live – April 13-16th Team MariaDB will be back in force at Percona Live this year, with 7 talks and tutorials. If you are looking to learn more about MariaDB or MaxScale make sure to attend some of our talks and of course come by and visit us in the expo hall. The MariaDB booth has been known to be the most fun place to be at this great event!
- Red Hat Summit – June 23-26 Boston. We are excited to be back at Red Hat Summit again this year. With MariaDB now the DEFAULT ‘MySQL’ in RHEL7 there will be lots of excitement around our booth again. Stop by our booth and meet team MariaDB. We will have more information about our talks to share shortly.
- LinuxFest Northwest – April 25-26th. The biggest little show in the west! MariaDB has been a sponsor at this event for a few years now, and we look forward to being there each year. Make sure you stop by and say hello if you are going to be there this year. Oh, and Bellingham is also big on the west coast micro brew scene.
- OSCON – July 20-24th. One of the largest shows that we attend each year. OSCON has it all. With talks that cover just about every subject. This event seems to get bigger and better each year. We are very much looking forward to getting back to Portland, Oregon for this one.
These are just the events that we are attending in North America. Our team in Europe has a loaded schedule as well. You can see all of the events that we will be attending here. If there is an event that you think we should be at please let us know. You can either send us an email to marketing@mariaDB.com, fill out our Contact Form or leave a comment below.