MariaDB 5.5.37 was recently released (it is the latest MariaDB 5.5), and is available for download here: https://downloads.mariadb.org/mariadb/5.5.37/ This is a maintenance release, and so there are not too many big changes of note, just a number of normal bug fixes. However, there are a few items worth mentioning:
- Includes all bugfixes and updates from MySQL 5.5.37
- XtraDB updated to the version from Percona Server 5.5.36-34.0
- TokuDB updated to version 7.1.5
- Default compression for TokuDB is now TOKUDB_ZLIB (instead of TOKUDB_UNCOMPRESSED)
- The MariaDB Audit Plugin now included.
Given the number of InnoDB and XtraDB fixes (in 5.5.37 and 5.5.36 respectively), if you are using InnoDB or XtraDB+ in MariaDB 5.5, then I would definitely recommend upgrading to MariaDB 5.5.37. If interested, there is more about the 5.5.37 release here: https://mariadb.com/kb/en/mariadb-5537-release-notes/ And the full list of fixed bugs and changes in MariaDB 5.5.37 can be found here: https://mariadb.com/kb/en/mariadb-5537-changelog/ Hope this helps.