MariaDB is pleased to announce the immediate availability of the MariaDB Connector/Node.js 3.0.1 GA release.
MariaDB Connector/Node.js 3.0.1 is a Stable (GA) release.
Notable changes in this release include:
- MariaDB Connector/Node.js 3.0 supports Node.js 18
- The Pool class includes more detailed information about the pool in error messages
- The Pool class differentiates between errors that occur during pool initialization and errors that occur during connection creation
- The Pool class implements an error event that can be used to handle errors
- The implementation of the trace parameter has been improved, so that the calling method is included in the trace, even when using a pool and when the methods are called asynchronously
- The checkNumberRange connection parameter has been added for compatibility with Connector/Node.js 2.5 and earlier
See the release notes page for complete details and visit mariadb.com/downloads/connectors/connectors-data-access/nodejs-connector/ to download.