MariaDB is pleased to announce the immediate availability of the MariaDB Connector/ODBC 3.1.14 GA release.
MariaDB Connector/ODBC 3.1.14
MariaDB Connector/ODBC 3.1.14 is a Stable (GA) release. Notable changes in this release include:
- MariaDB Connector/ODBC is now based on MariaDB Connector/C 3.2 release series. This release, 3.1.14, is based on MariaDB Connector/C 3.2.4
- ODBC Connector package for macOS is now notarized
- Added new read/write timeout connection string options READ_TIMEOUT and WRITE_TIMEOUT
Issues fixed in this release include:
- MariaDB Connector/ODBC libraries use wrong directories and it breaks packaging
- Crash in MultiByteToWideChar seen on Windows
- MS Excel is not showing system versioned tables
- String data is truncated when connecting from Excel to MariaDB Server via Microsoft Query
- Connection errors when the Windows ODBC Data Source name GUI (Create New Data Source Dialog) is used to set up the connection to MariaDB Server, because the default port for the GUI is set to 0
See the release notes page for more details and visit mariadb.com/downloads/connectors/ to download.