MariaDB is pleased to announce the immediate availability of the MariaDB Connector/ODBC 3.1.18 GA release.
MariaDB Connector/ODBC 3.1.18
MariaDB Connector/ODBC 3.1.18 is a Stable (GA) release. Notable changes in this release include:
- MariaDB Connector/ODBC is now based on MariaDB Connector/C 3.3 release series. This release, 3.1.18, is based on MariaDB Connector/C 3.3.2
- On Windows, client authentication plugins are now statically compiled into MariaDB Connector/ODBC builds
- On Windows, the pvio_npipe virtual I/O plugin is now statically compiled into MariaDB Connector/ODBC builds
- Login timeouts can be set with the SQL_ATTR_LOGIN_TIMEOUT connection attribute
- When connected to MariaDB Server, query timeouts can be set with the SQL_ATTR_QUERY_TIMEOUT statement attribute