We are pleased to announce that MaxScale 1.3.0 beta is now open for the community.
MaxScale 1.3.0 Beta brings these new features
- Persistent Connection: When persistent connection is enabled, connection from MaxScale to the backend server remains persistent event when the connection from the client to MaxScale is terminated.
- Binlog Server now supports ability to promote a master without touching other servers by supporting these commands: STOP SLAVE, START SLAVE, RESET SLAVE and CHANGE MASTER TO
- Logging Improvements
- Fix for several critical bugs
- Non-debug binaries: http://maxscale-jenkins.mariadb.com/ci-repository/1.3.0-beta-release/
- Debug-binaries: http://maxscale-jenkins.mariadb.com/ci-repository/1.3.0-beta-debug/
For those in our community that want to compile from the source, 1.3.0 beta is tagged at https://github.com/mariadb-corporation/MaxScale/tree/1.3.0-beta
We encourage you to download and use this beta load and provide us your feedback. The beta will run through the rest of December to mid-January.