WHO: MariaDB® Corporation, a new generation cloud database company whose products are used by companies big and small, reaching more than a billion users through Linux distributions and downloaded over one billion times.
WHERE: November 28 – December 1, 2022 | Las Vegas, NV
Booth #2548 | Venetian Resort Expo Hall
WHAT: There are a number of ways to interact with MariaDB at re:Invent:
- Meet MariaDB at booth #2548 in the Expo Hall at The Venetian. Visit the booth for a chance to win an Atoll inflatable stand up paddle board and other swag.
- Join MariaDB’s Lightning Talk, Modern data platforms: AWS and MariaDB SkySQL, on November 29 at 2:15 p.m. PT in Lightning Theater 1 in the Expo Hall.
- Tune into theCUBE’s Global Startup Program Series on November 30 at 11 a.m. PT with MariaDB’s Director of Strategic Alliances, Kevin Farley.
- Watch theCUBE interview Jon Bakke, Head of Global Field Operations at MariaDB, at 4 p.m. PT on November 30.
- Book launch! Pick up a hard copy or download a digital copy of Distributed SQL for Dummies, published by Wiley. Reserve your e-copy now.
WHY: MariaDB collaborated with AWS to bring SkySQL, MariaDB’s fully managed cloud database service, to AWS customers. At re:Invent, MariaDB will demonstrate the unstoppable performance of MariaDB SkySQL on AWS in only a few clicks.
SkySQL takes care of everything from provisioning the cloud infrastructure to installing and deploying the database, configuring the database for production environments and automating failover. It is capable of scaling out a single database to hundreds of nodes with ease using distributed SQL and can deploy modern data warehouses for ad hoc analytics on massive data sets to meet enterprise demands.
MORE INFO: Visit https://mariadb.com/lp/aws-reinvent.
CONTACT: For more information, contact email@example.com.