MariaDB 10.0.8 was recently released as RC (“Release Candidate”), and is available for download here: https://downloads.mariadb.org/mariadb/10.0.8/ This is the first RC release of MariaDB 10.0. It is primarily a bug-fix and polishing release, and all features planned for MariaDB 10.0 GA are included in this release. There were 6 notable changes in MariaDB 10.0.8:
- InnoDB upgraded to version 5.6.14
- FLUSH … FOR EXPORT works
- Added a new server variable, old_mode, to allow selectively restoring old behavior, in contrast to the old “all-or-nothing” approach of the –old command-line option. See OLD MODE for more.
- Added a new read-only server variable malloc_library
- Bundled PCRE library upgraded to version 8.34
- The CREATE OR REPLACE TABLE statement was added. It is used internally for replicating CREATE … SELECT statements (MDEV-5491), but it is also can be used by clients as any other SQL statement.
You can read more about the 10.0.8 release here: https://mariadb.com/kb/en/mariadb-1008-release-notes/ And if interested, you can review the full list of changes in 10.0.8 (changelogs) here: https://mariadb.com/kb/en/mariadb-1008-changelog/ Hope this helps.