Accelerate Your Journey to the Cloud
Business of all kinds has been moving steadily to the cloud – but the past year has strapped a rocket booster to many organizations’ cloud transformation timelines. Whether your mission-critical app is already in the cloud or you’re pondering a cloud migration, you’ll want to take part in this two-hour interactive summit. It’s all about substantiative conversations, not slide presentations.
Hear from industry thought leaders and MariaDB subject-matter experts to learn about the future of database management, database-as-a-service – and how to ensure your cloud database adapts to your needs, not the other way around.
- Tips for Navigating the DBaaS Landscape
- A Look at SkySQL: The MariaDB DBaaS
- Developers on DBaaS: What’s in It for Them?
- How to Build Out Your DBA Ops Team with MariaDB
- Roksolana Diachuk – Big Data Developer, Captify & Women Who Code Kyiv Lead
- Gabriela Ferrara – Developer Advocate, Google
- Rick Greaves – SaaS Solutions Architect, Google
- Steve Hetzel – Principal Director of Cloud Engineering, Nuvalence
- Sanjeev Mohan – Research Analyst, Gartner
- Rick Vasquez – Senior Director of Strategic Initiatives, Western Digital
- Rob Hedgpeth – Director of Developer Relations, MariaDB
- Manjot Singh – Director of Customer Engineering