MariaDB 10.0.10 was recently released, and is available for download here: https://downloads.mariadb.org/mariadb/10.0.10/ This is the first GA (“Generally Availability“, aka “recommended for production systems”) release of MariaDB 10.0, and 11th overall release of MariaDB 10.0. Since this is the initial 10.0 GA release, this is primarily a bug-fix and polishing release. Here are the main items of note:
- The Audit Plugin is now included in MariaDB (MDEV-5584)
- Improved XtraDB performance by fixing incorrect calculation of flushed pages (MDEV-5949)
- Fix for GTID duplicate key multi-master corruption bug (MDEV-5804)
- Default TokuDB compression is now TOKUDB_ZLIB (instead of TOKUDB_UNCOMPRESSED)
- Various algorithm improvements for engine-independent table statistics (EITS) (MDEV-5901, MDEV-5917, MDEV-5950, MDEV-5962, MDEV-5926)
You can read more about the 10.0.10 release here: https://mariadb.com/kb/en/mariadb-10010-release-notes/ And if interested, you can review the full list of changes in 10.0.10 (changelogs) here: https://mariadb.com/kb/en/mariadb-10010-changelog/ Hope this helps.