MariaDB is pleased to announce the immediate availability of the MariaDB Connector/Java 3.1.0 GA release.
MariaDB Connector/Java 3.1.0
MariaDB Connector/Java 3.1.0 is a Stable (GA) release.
Notable changes in this release include:
- Improved load distribution in configurations with multiple servers with load balancing enabled
- Performance improvements when pipelining on a remote server
- Improved performance when dealing with large result-sets due to changes in processing each decode
- Improved performance when dealing with large result-sets due to changes in packet handling
- UUID Object Support
- The default value for the useReadAheadInput socket option has changed to false
See the Connector/Java 3.1.0 release notes page for details and visit mariadb.com/downloads/connectors/connectors-data-access/java8-connector/ to download.